Monitor and Record all your operations
SAFE JETS FTL is a web-based flight management operation software with FLEXIBLE and CUSTOMIZABLE structure, USER-FRIENDLY interface, EXPERT team and COMPETITIVE price. It is originally and especially developped for Business Jet Operators.
You can record all flight duties, positionings, office duties, split duties with SAFE JETS FTL. It will check each duty and each crew member for any incompliance to your national regulations and company procedures in respect to maximum flight duty times, rest times, 7, 14, 28-days and yearly limits. It will create incompliance reports automatically and send notification mails when needed.
Basic Tools and Modules
SAFE JETS FTL was created for FTL monitoring but grew in time. Our service includes following features.
Flight and Duty Time Monitoring
All crew members are monitored for FTL regulation compliance for each flight. Weekly, biweekly, monthly and yearly limits are also tracked.
All crew members are checked for aerodrome competence and qualification forms are created automatically when required.
You can arrange crew member’s day-offs. SAFE JETS FTL checks off day distribution for regulatory compliance and warns you for potential incompliances.
SAFE JETS FTL includes a correspondence system for company-wide notificaitons including directives and memos. You can track “reading receipts” also.
Documents on Board
SAFE JETS FTL provides crew members with an updated list of documents on board which is controlled by administrator user.
SAFE JETS FTL is fully customizable and you can request special custom forms and reports. We offer our custom solutions with very competitive prices.
Featured Operational Properties
- Supports all type of operations such as commercial, general, medevac or helicopter.
- Supports all type of duties (split, office, stand-by, positioning)
- Provides scheduling.
- Tracks all regulatory limits and can be customized according to client’s national requirements.
- Has an improved alert system for any incompliance.
- Automatically calculates acclimatization aerodrome and calculate local time.
- Automatically calculates local day and nights for off-day assignment.
- Tracks aerodrome competence for B/C category aerodromes and first visits.
- Tracks recent experience for refreshment.
- Tracks training requirements according to company procedures.
- Automatically creates State Authority forms and monthly reports if required.
- Responsive design fitting to all type of phones and tablets.
- PDF and XLS exports for back-up purposes.
- Multi-language support.
Training Module (PTM)
You can track each crew member’s training dues and time-tables by using Personnel Training Module (PTM). Close and expired dates are notified by e-mail regularly. Each personnel type and tracked trainings relevant to that personnel is fully user defined.
Cost Module (CM)
Cost Module (CM) is for accountans and cost controlers who wants to track cost of individual flights by entering invoices to relevant flight sectors. Users can crate pairings of different sectors for special reporting
Carbon Emission Module (CEM)
Cardon Emissio Module (CEM) automatically estimates your carbon emission due to block times according to ICAO CERT parameters. Users will only select their ICAO three-letter designators for their fleet. CEM needs only one click to calculate.
PipeLine for Membership and Integration
Do you want to be a member of SAFE JETS FTL Family? Here is the progress.
We make an online demonstration and present features of SAFE JETS FTL for your team.
Setup & Customization
If you wish to be member, we request your national regulations and company procedures regarding to FTL.
After finishing customization, we open your account and perform a very detailed training session about the usage of system.